We are always looking for passionate people who strive to innovate in every way they can and have a love for pets and animals. If you are looking for a job, that is more than “just a job”, we would love to talk to you.
Our current openings are listed below, but if you don’t see an opening that fits your area of expertise, feel free to submit your resume anyways. One never knows the unforeseen opportunities that are waiting around the corner. You can submit your resume along with any other eye grabbing, must know information about yourself by sending it via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Manager of Clinical Education Commercial Manager (CECM) will lead and collaborate with commercial and operational leadership to assess, create, and implement growth and customer experience strategies for the Academy of Veterinary Imaging (AVI). Strategies and actions should be designed to optimize ultrasound usage and confidence in customer practices.
- Design, lead and measure customer outcomes as they pertain to integrating ultrasound as an outcome of the Academy.
- Clearly define the customer expectations, commitments and inputs necessary for various levels of ultrasound integration. This will include, specific courses, over-reads, equipment type and distance learning and integration of the Scan IQ (phantom).
- Identify and engage opportunity for boutique learning (courses/partnerships): Ex: VCA/CAPNA, Blue Pearl, Oquendo Center as well as follow-up for Academy attendees
- Lead weekly marketing efforts as they pertain to website and social media. Publish objective results and success from AVI customers.
- Responsible for maximizing course capacity and demographic assessment to market and fill all course seats.
- Effectively be able to independently manage customer courses in the absence of the Education Director.
- Cross train and be able to execute the key operational functions of the Academy as a back up to the Education Director functions as well as the Animal Manager
- Maintain up to date RACE certifications for each course – submit and adjust curriculums in a timely fashion
- Responsible for all medical decisions and will serve as medical lead for the AVI as well as all federal, state and local mandated record keeping (incuding USDA)
- Objectively benchmark course prices versus outcomes. Work with leadership to update course package design and integrate tools such as Scan IQ
- Perform occasional teaching/sedation and installation duties
- Other duties as assigned
Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years experience as a licensed DVM
- Strong teamwork capabilities including the ability to effectively work with leadership, peers and other internal and external individuals through projects to enhance the goals and strategic direction of the company.
- Ability to effectively work with executive leaders, team leads, and staff.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must work well independently and work in a matrix-based organization with minimal direction.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and be able to adapt to changes in priority.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint (or Keynote)
- Currently licensed DVM in State of Texas
- 3+ years of experience in veterinary ultrasound education
- Occasional lifting up to 25lbs., and pushing/pulling up 55lbs.
- Sitting/ Standing (approximately 50%/ 50%)
- Occasional travel (up to 15% annually)
Provide post sale customer education to Sound Technologies Ultrasound customers, including applications training and veterinary scanning techniques to insure successful use of ultrasound products. Attend industry wet labs, tradeshows and complete basic product demonstrations with Ultrasound Account Manager. Role of Clinical Applications Specialist is to increase customer satisfaction, retention and contribute to business unit growth. Academy of Veterinary Imaging provides comprehensive ultrasound education to Veterinarians, Veterinary Technicians and Sonographers. The role of the Academy Lab Instructor is to supplement and enhance the didactic portion of continuing education courses through hands on training. Effective laboratory instruction is essential to student success in implementing techniques instructed upon when the student returns to their own practice.
- Schedule ultrasound applications training process with customer
- Design onsite apps training specific to customer needs
- Deliver comprehensive applications training for entry level Ultrasound products offered by Sound.
- Drive communication with Account Manager and DR Field Applications Specialist pre and post training
- Connect ultrasound equipment to customers PACS, HIS and Telemedicine services
- Customize entry level Ultrasound products to suit customer needs (presets, annotations, measurements)
- Instruct on basic ultrasound physics and scanning techniques (probe handling, scanning planes, image orientation)
- Instruct on veterinary imaging techniques for completing an abdominal ultrasound exam
- Discuss uses for ultrasound in patient evaluation and treatment plan
- Instruct on basic measurements necessary for obtaining diagnostic information
- Provide applications (knobology) training for entry level Ultrasound products offered by Sound.
- Optimize entry level Ultrasound products to suit student needs in lab environment
- Set up for and clean up following labs
- Handle laboratory animals (walking, feeding, transporting)
- Ongoing educational feedback, as need on advanced system uses
- Manage required reports, expenses, travel arrangements, and clerical reporting of tasks
- Perform other duties as assigned
Work Experience Requirements:
- Ability to provide clear instructions in an educational format; written and didactic.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills with a customer service-oriented attitude
- Intermediate computer skills required, including but not limited to:
- Knowledge of basic computer networks and components required
- Knowledge of all Microsoft office applications required
- Knowledge of Medical image/video formats and storage methods
- Must have strong planning & organizational skills with good attention to detail
- Ability to handle many tasks at once including heavy phone and email volume
- Knowledge of veterinary anatomy and ultrasound uses in patient treatment and evaluation
- Knowledge of ultrasound physics and ability to explain
- Ability to follow through and resolve issues
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Previous veterinary medicine background preferred
- Prior customer service, ultrasound applications, teaching/education experiences a plus
- RDMS/RVT/RCMS, LVT, and/or DVM licensure strongly encouraged
- BS/BA degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Extensive travel (90%)
- Occasional lifting up to 55bs., and pushing/pulling up 26 lbs
- Non office work environment at clinical settings, must not be allergic to pets or have concerns with animals
This position will be responsible for helping to manage all aspects of accounts receivable by processing invoices; resolving missed payments; updating financial records; supervising staff. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the value of ongoing process improvement and thrive in an evolving, fast-paced environment.
- Accomplishes accounts receivable human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets accounts receivable operational standards by contributing information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
- Collects high-risk accounts by contacting customers referred by clerks; investigating circumstances of non-payment; negotiating and resolving conflicts; expediting payment.
- Responsible for overseeing accuracy of all cash receipts processing.
- Assists with systems implementations and process improvements related to accounts receivables and sales order processing.
- Assists with audit requests.
- Is an agent for positive change to help the team advance and become more efficient.
- Ensures the department is complying with generally accepted accounting principles
- Maintains financial security by adhering to internal accounting controls.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
The following are attributes we are seeking in all employees at Sound:
- Self-motivation, intelligence, and strong work ethic.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to follow set standards and take direction.
- Ability to analyze and propose solutions to problems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-project, and dynamic environment.
- Absolute drive to complete projects on time and in a detailed manner.
- Excellent organizational skills: accurate and thorough.
- Excellent communication skills: listening, writing, and verbal.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 5-7 years of related work experience in Accounts Receivable and Collections
- Minimum 3 years of supervisory experience
- Strong working knowledge of SOX and internal controls or public company experience
- Knowledge and use of ERP/CRM systems
- Microsoft Office application skills including Word and Excel
- Proven ability to identify and drive process and system improvements
- High School Diploma
- Predominately sitting