Move Forward, Confidently
You can count on the LOGIQ™ F6 NextGEN for the image quality, productivity, and affordability that shared services want in ultrasound.
The new LOGIQ Forward series LOGIQ F6 Vet provides clinicians with an affordable way to diagnose with confidence by using high performance ultrasound.
- Logical keyboard layout enhances usability while improving productivity
- Swivel and tilt monitor for greater comfort
- On-board reporting with customizable report templates
- Phase Inversion Harmonic Imaging
- Speckle Reduction Imaging
- Automated workflow tools speed up exams, allowing users to focus on the exam, not instrumentation
- High-end system form factor
- Eliminates repetitive functions providing consistency
- ATO - Automatic Tissue Optimization
- Scan Assistant
- Advanced imaging technologies for precise diagnosis
- Raw Data - Capture & Analysis
- B Steer / Needle Recognition Enhancement (needle guidance enhancement technology)
- TVI (Tissue Velocity Imaging)*
Small bowel imaging using 8C-RC
Abdominal cyst imaging using 8C-RC
Liver transverse imaging using 8C-RC
Stomach imaging using L6-12-RS
Quality Images for Diagnostic Confidence
Built with many of the innovative imaging technologies found in high-end GE ultrasound systems, LOGIQ F6 provides:
- The ability to image both very superficial and deep anatomy, with excellent penetration.
- Advanced features like Phase-Inversion Harmonics and Speckle-Reduction Imaging to help enhance spatial and contrast resolution for outstanding image clarity.
- Innovative real-time spatial compounding acquisition and processing techniques that enhance tissue and border definition.
The LOGIQ F6 Vet helps reduce scan time, standardize exam protocols and reports. Expertly optimized image settings such as Auto Optimization help quickly adjust image quality with the touch of a button, while personalized, simple-to-change settings provide flexible exams. The potential result: Enhanced productivity,standardized protocols, and additional patient focus.
Scan Assistant is a customizable scanning program that helps decrease keystrokes, shorten exam time and enhance exam consistency.