Vision: New Jersey Mobile, the trusted source for ultrasounds and diagnostics in the RDVM’s hospital.
Mission: Our mission is to provide efficient, accurate in-house ultrasounds, diagnostic procedures and medical recommendations in support of the veterinary health care team and its patients.
Core values: Dedication, professionalism, integrity, innovation.
New Jersey Mobile was founded in 1985 by Mark Skeels, DVM, ABVP to provide in-house ultrasound studies and diagnostic procedures for about 200 vet clinics in the New Jersey, Staten Island, and eastern Pennsylvania areas. Many of our clients have been with us for years, and they rely on rapid, accurate ultrasounds combined with sound medical advice (further diagnostics, therapy) to treat their patients. We continue in the excellent tradition and solid, practical service that has been present since our founding.
Our team of professionals consists of dedicated individuals that have a variety of backgrounds, with the common theme of a passion for ultrasound backed by significant imaging and clinical experience. We identify with the general practitioner, having navigated many of the same challenges that our veterinary clients encounter on a daily basis. We pride ourselves on recognizing and supporting the general practitioners’ needs with respect to their patients and pet owners. We continually strive to stay at the forefront of imaging and abreast of developments and progress within veterinary medicine, in order to best serve our veterinary clientele. To that end, when needed, we also utilize additional expertise from consulting radiologists and cardiologists – via Antech Imaging Services.
Dedicated New Jersey Mobile Team
Scott Bynum, DVM
Title: Clinical Sonographer and Mobile Imaging Consultant
Education: Texas A&M College of Veterinary Medicine 1995
Origin: Dallas, TX
Residence: Dallas, TX
- Staff Veterinarian, Applications specialist Academy of Veterinary Imaging, Arlington, - Tx 2007 – present
- Staff Veterinarian, Emergency shift supervisor VCA Metroplex Animal Hospital, Irving, - Tx 2000-2012
- Staff Veterinarian, Frankford Pet Hospital - 1997-2000
- Staff Veterinarian, owner Animal Medical Center of North Texas - 1995-1997
Special Medical Interests: Ultrasound, Emergency Critical Care Medicine
Personal Interests: Traveling, scuba diving, cooking and reading.
Credo: If you’re not feeling uncomfortable, you’re not trying hard enough.
Carmine Esposito, DVM, Pharm D.
Residence: Flemington, NJ
- St. George’s University, Grenada, WI - Jan. 2006 – Feb. 2010
- University of the Sciences in Philadelphia, PA - Aug. 1999 – Sept. 2003
- Philadelphia College of Pharmacy and Science, Philadelphia, PA - Sept. 1993 - May 1998
Other Educational Experiences:
- SoundEklin - Dec. 2014-Present
- Cornell University - Sept. 2000-Nov. 2001
- Joint Board for Certification of Consultant Pharmacists, Morris Plains, NJ - May 1999 – Aug. 1999
Veterinary and Clinical Work Experiences
- Veterinarian, Voorhees Corner Veterinary Clinic, Flemington, NJ - July 2013-Present:
- Staff Pharmacist and Consultant Veterinarian, Diamondback Drugs; Scottsdale, AZ - March 2012-July 2013
- Veterinarian, Saguaro Veterinary Hospital; Scottsdale, AZ - October 2011-July 2013
- Veterinary Pharmacology Consultant/Veterinarian Extern, CareFirst Animal Hospital; Raleigh, NC - January2010- September 2011
Phillip Strom, DVM, Diplomate ACVR
Title: Assistant Professor, Diagnostic Imaging
Education: Michigan State University
Dr. Strom was born and raised in Bronx, NY. He completed his veterinary school at Michigan State University in 2008 and then headed back east for an internship at the Animal Medical Center in NYC. Dr. Strom spent a few years in emergency and general private practice before completing an imaging internship and residency back at Michigan State. He enjoyed his time at MSU so much that he decided to stay as imaging faculty in July of 2014. He is also a board certified radiologist. Dr. Strom enjoys teaching continuing education ultrasound classes for Sound and giving continuing education lectures
Jennifer Van Beveren
Title: Administrative Assistant / Call Center Associate, New Jersey Mobile
Residence: Bernardsville, NJ
Practice Experience: Has been with NJM for over 5 years. Has over 15 years of administrative experience.
Personal Interests: Jennifer’s family consists of her husband Abraham III and 2 adopted guinea pigs – Piggy and Fidget. She enjoys reading and is on the Bernardsville Library Foundation board and serves as Treasurer.