The Original and Largest Veterinary Image Cloud Since 2000
SoundSafe™ CloudImages Stored 1.6 Billion+
Images Transmitted Daily 70,000+
Storage Clients 8,000 and counting
- Secure cloud based image storage and access
- Remote viewing - anywhere, anytime, any device
- Redundant backup of images and database
- Leverages and extends the life of current infrastructure
SoundBank® Local Image Archival
- Cost effective local image archiving, viewing and sharing
- Intelligent delivery of images from the fastest source; local or cloud
- Immediate access to images
- W. HORNOF, DVM, DAVCR
What is the Cloud?
The “Cloud” is a marketing term indicating off-site infrastructure (servers and software), whether it be image storage, document storage or computing power. The fact is, not all clouds are created equal. At Sound®, we understand the critical importance of maximum uptime, speed and reliability in your veterinary practice. This is why we have partnered with AT&T® and access our cloud through a Tier 1 connection. The AT&T® Internet Data Center (IDC) has backup power, solutions for fire and HVAC, secondary backup systems and redundancy; as well as a team of on-site IT experts to make sure your images are safe and secure.
Image Review Anywhere - Anytime - Any Device
Benefits of Cloud + Local Image Access
Sound®’s SoundSafe™ and SoundBank® image storage solutions offer the best of both worlds. Along with the fastest access to images in the practice, you have the convenience of remote viewing anywhere, anytime, on any device.